ASP.NET: Dependency injection, Configuration, Background workers, Testing and more with Steve Gordon – Developer Weekly
This episode is brought to you by me. If you like this show and want to support it, please visitmy courses on Pluralsight and buy my new book “200 Things Developers Should Know”, which is about Programming, Career, Troubleshooting, Dealing with Managers, Health, and much more. You can find my Pluralsight courses and the book at www.developerweeklypodcast.com/About Steve Gordon is a Pluralsight author, Microsoft MVP and senior software engineer, based in the UK. Steve is passionate about community and all things .NET related, having worked with .NET for over 18 years. He enjoys sharing his knowledge through his blog, in videos and by presenting talks at user groups and conferences. Steve is excited to be a part of the .NET community, and in 2017 he founded .NET South East, a .NET Meetup group based in Brighton. He enjoys contributing to and maintaining OSS projects. You can find Steve online at his blog www.stevejgordon.co.uk and on Twitter as @stevejgordon. Show resources:Follow Steve on TwitterSteve’s blog at www.stevejgordon.co.ukSteve’s Pluralsight courses
- ASP.NET: Dependency injection, Configuration, Background workers, Testing and more with Steve Gordon
- Neurodiversity in tech with Elizabeth Schneider
- AMA #1 About Learning, Teaching, Career and more with Barry Luijbregts
- A lot of Xamarin and a bit of MAUI with Gerald Versluis
- What does a Project Manager do with Emily Luijbregts
Thanks to Developer Weekly for inviting me!